Ways to Vote
- Online Information at Arkansas.gov
- Contact your local County Clerk’s office: View Listing of County Clerks
- Forms can be obtained on campus in the Library or the Admissions Office.
To Apply or Register to Vote
- You must be a U.S. Citizen and an Arkansas resident.
- You must be age 18 before the next election within the county.
- You must not presently be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- You must not have been convicted of a felony without your sentence having being discharged or pardoned.
- You must not claim the right to vote in another county or state
To qualify to vote in the next election, you must apply to register to vote 30 days before the election.