870.512.7835 or 870.512.7812
The Career Services Center is a centralized resource center that directs Arkansas State University-Newport’s comprehensive employment assistance programs. Services are extended to current students, graduating seniors, and alumni by assisting them to develop strategies for acting upon their career goals.
Trained staff provide the following services:
- Assist students and alumni in the job search preparation process
- Access to employment opportunities both full and part-time
- Student and alumni resume referrals to employers
- Coordination of recruiter interviews on campus
- Career preparation workshops
- Personal career counseling
- Maintain a career information center containing employer information
Graduating students are encouraged to register to register with career services early in their academic year.
PlacementManual.com is a website that allows you to do a job search, get help writing resumes, advice on interviewing and negotiating, and more.