To be considered for the Practical Nursing Program, an applicant must complete the following:
- Application – complete the online application for admission.
- Transcripts – submit an official high school or GED transcript.
- Test Scores- minimum requirements:
- COMPASS- 70 Reading. COMPASS is given at 1:00 pm on Wednesdays at the Marked Tree Campus and Fridays at the Jonesboro campus. Cost is $10.
- Shot Records – provide proof of immunization for two MMRs (mumps, measles, rubella) within your lifetime and a tetanus shot with in the last eight years. TB skin test is required after admission into program.
Final admission is dependent on the outcome of an independent lab drug test at ASUN Jonesboro Campus. Class size is limited; get your information in as soon as possible.