Emergency Medical Technology
Prospective students should submit the following required credentials prior to the date of desired registration:
- Application – an application for admission can be completed online.
- Test Scores
- COMPASS- Minimum of 83 Reading. Student Profile Report. (In accordance with state law, scores are required for placement in math, English, and reading.)COMPASS is given at 1:00 pm on Fridays.
- Transcripts – an official high school transcript that includes date of graduation, or results of the General Education Development test (GED), and official transcripts from previous colleges or universities. (A tentative admission decision can be made on the basis of a seven-semester high school transcript.)
- Shot Records – provide proof of immunization for two MMRs (mumps, measles, rubella) in a lifetime. (Arkansas state law requires all full-time students born after January 1, 1957 to provide proof of two separate immunization dates.)
- Drug Screening – Final admission is dependent on outcome of an independent lab drug test
at ASUN Jonesboro.